Fridays Jokes

Fancy something that gives you a giggle?
jetA1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Re: Fridays Jokes

Postby jetA1 » Sat Jun 25 2011, 08:44

10mins later and i`m just getting my breath back!
Kwyjibo
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Kwyjibo » Sat Jun 25 2011, 10:36

Captain comes over the intercom on board the jumbo jet....
"Attention.... unfortunately passengers, there is nothing more We can do, we have suffered a major fuel system malfunction, and will shorly be crash landing into the ocean. May god help us all "....
at that moment, a young guy jumps up, runs over to the sexy african american flight hostess, throws her to the floor, and begins 'banging one into her'...
" sorry bout this'.. he says to her, " But when these things crash, the only thing they ever find is the black box,... and when they do... I wanna be in it..."
Kwyjibo:\Kwee-jee-bo\ - n. - a bald, overweight, north amercian ape of below average intelligence
Trailing edge
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby Trailing edge » Sat Jun 25 2011, 20:24

An Irishman went to confession in St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Belfast .

'Father', he confessed, 'it has been one month since my last confession. I had sex with Fanny Green twice last month.'

The priest told the sinner, 'You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary's.'

Soon thereafter, another Irishman entered the confessional. 'Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I've had sex with Fanny Green twice a week for the past two months. 'This time, the priest questioned, 'Who is this Fanny Green?''

'A new woman in the neighbourhood,' the sinner replied.

'Very well,' sighed the priest. Go and say ten Hail Mary's.

At mass the next morning as the priest prepared to deliver the sermon, a tall, voluptuous, drop-dead gorgeous, redheaded woman entered the sanctuary. The eyes of every man in the church fell upon her as she slowly sashayed up the aisle and sat down right in front of the priest. Her dress was green and very short, and she wore matching, shiny emerald-green shoes.

The priest and the altar boy gasped as the woman in the green dress and matching green shoes sat with her legs spread slightly apart, but just enough to realize she wasn't wearing any underwear.

The priest turned to the altar boy and whispered, 'Is that Fanny Green?’

The bug-eyed altar boy couldn't believe his ears but managed to calmly reply, 'No Father, I think it's just a reflection from her shoes.'
Whoever said torque is cheap has never flown a helicopter
If I Was A Bird
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby If I Was A Bird » Fri Jul 1 2011, 07:00

relax.jpg
relax.jpg (23.22 KiB) Viewed 7542 times
"I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart" - annon heli pilot....
Bionic_kid
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby Bionic_kid » Fri Jul 1 2011, 14:49

Jones came into the office an hour late for the third time in one week and found the boss waiting for him. "What's the story this time, Jones?" he asked sarcastically. "Let's hear a good excuse for a change."

Jones sighed, "Everything went wrong this morning, Boss. The wife decided to drive me to the station. She got ready in ten minutes, but then the drawbridge got stuck. Rather than let you down, I swam across the river -- look, my suit's still damp -- ran out to the airport, got a ride on Mr. Thompson's helicopter, landed on top of Radio City Music Hall, and was carried here piggyback by one of the Rockettes."

"You'll have to do better than that, Jones," said the boss, obviously disappointed. "No woman can get ready in ten minutes."
Volaticus
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Volaticus » Fri Jul 1 2011, 15:24

Kwyjibo wrote:Captain comes over the intercom on board the jumbo jet....
"Attention.... unfortunately passengers, there is nothing more We can do, we have suffered a major fuel system malfunction, and will shorly be crash landing into the ocean. May god help us all "....
at that moment, a young guy jumps up, runs over to the sexy african american flight hostess, throws her to the floor, and begins 'banging one into her'...
" sorry bout this'.. he says to her, " But when these things crash, the only thing they ever find is the black box,... and when they do... I wanna be in it..."

:|
I refused to take no for an answer — Bessie Coleman
StickyDingo
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby StickyDingo » Thu Jul 7 2011, 22:43

Three blokes are driving around, drinking beers and having a laugh when the driver looks in the mirror and sees the flashing lights of a police car telling him to pull over. The other two are really worried. "What are we going to do with our beers? We're in trouble!" "No," the driver says, "it's OK, just pull the label off your bottle and stick them on your foreheads, and the bloke pulls over. The police officer then walks up and says, "You lads were swerving all around the road back there. Have you been drinking?" "Oh, no, officer," says the driver, pointing to his forehead, "We're trying to give up, so we're on the patch."
StickyDingo
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby StickyDingo » Thu Jul 7 2011, 22:53

Just got this one via email...

John really wanted to buy a motorcycle. He had been searching nearly every day, with no luck (he's quite picky). One day he comes across a mint looking Harley with a 'For Sale' sign on it. The bike seems even better than a new one even though it's 10 years old, really shiny and in absolute mint condition.

He immediately buys it, on the spot, and asks the seller how he kept it in such great condition for 10 years. "Well, it's quite simple, really," says the seller, "whenever the bike is outside and it's going to rain, rub Vaseline on the chrome. It protects it from the rain." And he hands Joe a jar of Vaseline.

That night, his girlfriend, Sandy, invites him over to meet her parents. Naturally, they ride the bike over there. But, just before they enter the house, Sandy stops him and says, "I have to tell you something about my family before we go in... When we eat dinner, we don't talk. In fact, the first person who says anything during dinner has to do the dishes." "No problem," he says. And in they go.

John is shocked at the sight. Right smack in the middle of the living room is a huge stack of dirty dishes. In the kitten is another huge stack of dishes. Piled up on the stairs, in the corridor, everywhere he looks, dirty dishes.

They sit down to dinner and, of course, no one says a word. As dinner progresses, Joe decides to take advantage of the situation. He leans over and kisses Sandy. No one says a word. He reaches over and fondles her breasts. Still, nobody says a word. He stands up, grabs her, rips her clothes off, throws her on the table, and screws her brains out right in front of her parents. His girlfriend is a little flustered, her dad is obviously livid, and her mom definately horrified, but, when he sits back down nobody says a word.

John, looking over at Sandy's mom, things to himself she's pretty hot. So he grabs the mom, bends her over the dinner table, and has his way with her right there on the dinner table. His girlfriend is furious and her dad is boiling, but still, total silence.

All of a sudden there is a loud clap of thunder, and it starts to rain. Joe remembers his bike, so he pulls the jar of Vaseline from his pocket. Suddenly the father backs away from the table and shouts, "All right, thats enough, I'll do the f*@king dishes!"
StickyDingo
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby StickyDingo » Fri Jul 8 2011, 02:40

Little Johhny strikes again.

On the last day of kindergarten, all the children brought presents for their teacher. The florist's son handed the teacher a gift. She shook it, held it up and said, "I bet I know what it is - it's some flowers!" "That's right!" shouted the little boy.

Then the candy store owner's daughter handed the teacher a gift. She held it up, shook it and said. "I bet I know what it is - it's a box of candy!" "That's right!" shouted the little girl.

The next gift was from the liquor store owner's son, Little Johnny. The teacher held it up and saw that it was leaking. She touched a drop with her finger and tasted it.

"Is it wine?" she asked.
"No," Little Johnny answered.
The teacher touched another drop to her tongue. "Is it champagne?" she asked.
"No," he answered.
Finally, the teacher said, "I give up. What is it?"
Little Johnny replied, "A puppy!"
CYHeli
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby CYHeli » Fri Jul 8 2011, 02:45

Thought I'd share this Christmas Cake recipe - not sure where it originated (it wasn't from me, honest!) - but thought maybe you would like to share it at your Christmas in July gatherings.

Ingredients:
1 cup of water
1 cup of sugar
4 large brown eggs
2 cups of dried fruit
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of brown sugar
Lemon juice
Nuts
1 bottle of whisky

Sample the whisky to check for quality.

Take a large bowl.

Check the whisky again. To be sure it's the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.

Repeat.

Turn on the electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar and beat again.

Make sure the whisky is still OK.

Cry another tup.

Tune up the mixer. Beat two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Mix on the turner. If the fired druit gets stuck in the beaterers, pry it goose with a drewscriver.

Sample the whisky to check for tonsisticity.

Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Who cares?

Check the whisky.

Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Spoon the sugar or something. Whatever you can find. Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees.

Don't forget to beat off the turner.

Throw the bowl out of the window.

Check the whisky again and go to bed.

Looks good to me!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
jetty
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby jetty » Fri Jul 8 2011, 05:00

Chicken and Horse
A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. Suddenly the horse falls into a mud hole and starts sinking. He tells the chicken to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety. The chicken runs to the farmer, but the farmer can't be found.
So he drives the farmer's Mercedes back to the hole and ties some rope around the bumper. He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend and drives forward saving the horse from sinking.
A few days later, the chicken and horse are playing in the meadow again, and the chicken falls into a mud hole. The chicken tells the horse to go and get some help from the farmer.
The horse says: "I think I can get you out."
So he stretches over the width of the hole and says: "Grab hold of my 'thing' and pull yourself up."
The chicken does this and is pulled to safety. Moral of the story: If you are hung like a horse, you don't need a Mercedes to pick up chicks.
Dont question, just accept, it's easier
The harder you work at it the harder it is to give up.
If it is to be it is up to me.
You attract what you are.
To question is to grow.
If you create a shadow, look at yourself.
Footprint Productions
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby Footprint Productions » Sun Jul 10 2011, 03:40

On a farm out in the country lived a man and a woman and their three sons. Early one morning, the woman awoke, and while looking out of the window onto to the pasture, she saw that the family's only cow was lying dead in the field. The situation looked hopeless to her - how could she possibly continue to feed her family now? In a depressed state of mind, she hung herself.

When the husband awoke to find his wife dead, as well as the cow, he too began to see the hopelessness of the situation, and he shot himself in the head.

Now the oldest son woke up to discover his parents dead (and the cow!) and he decided to go down to the river and drown himself. When he got to the river, he discovered a mermaid sitting on the bank. She said "I've seen all and know the reason for your despair. But if you will have sex with me five times in a row, I will restore your parents and the cow to you". The son agreed to try, but after four times, he was simply unable to satisfy her again. So the mermaid drowned him in the river.

Next the second oldest son woke up. After discovering what had happened, he too decided to throw himself into the river. The mermaid said to him, "If you will have sex with me ten times in a row, I will make everything right". And while the son tried his best (seven times!), it was not enough to satisfy the mermaid, so she drowned him in the river.

The youngest son woke up and saw his parents dead, the dead cow in the field, and his brothers gone. He decided that life was a hopeless prospect, and he went down to the river to throw himself in. And there he also met the mermaid. "I have seen all that has happened, and I can make everything right if you will only have sex with me fifteen times in a row". The young son replied, "Is that all? Why not twenty times in a row?" The mermaid was somewhat taken aback by this request.
Then he said, "Hell, why not twenty-five times in a row?"

And even as she was reluctantly agreeing to his request, he said, "Why not THIRTY times in a row?" Finally, she said, "Enough!! Okay, if you will have sex with me thirty times in a row, then I will bring everybody back to perfect health". Then the young son asked, "Wait! How do I know that thirty times in a row won't kill you like it did the cow?"
fullysikwog
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby fullysikwog » Sun Jul 10 2011, 07:25

There are five people in an aeroplane, and the pilot says that everyone will have to parachute out, because the engines are failing. Unfortunately, there were only four parachutes.
The first person said, "I am the one and only famous Barack Obama. The world cannot survive without me." So he put on the first parachute, and jumped out.
The second person said, "I am Julia Gillard, the world's smartest woman, and the Australian people need me." So Julia grabbed the second parachute and jumped out.
The third person said, "I am Bob Brown, leader of the Greens, and my boyfriend will miss me if I die." So out jumped Bob Brown.
The fourth person who was John Howard, said the last person (a ten year old school-girl,) "I have lived my dream of being prime minister, and being a politician. Here, you take the last parachute. You have your life to live."

The school girl smiled and replied, "It's ok. There is a parachute for both of us. The world's smartest woman took my schoolbag instead of a parachute!!!"
Next to being witty, the best thing is being able to quote another's wit.
rotornuts
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby rotornuts » Thu Jul 21 2011, 19:41

If I Was A Bird
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby If I Was A Bird » Thu Aug 4 2011, 21:50

Dear Tech Support,
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend to Husband and noticed a distinct slowdown in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend.

In addition, Husband uninstalled many other valuable programmes, such as Romance and Personal Attention and then installed undesirable programs such as Rugby, Football, Sailing and Continuous TV. Conversation no longer runs, and Housecleaning simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed, Desperate
.....................................................................................................

Dear Desperate,

First keep in mind, Boyfriend is an Entertainment Package, while Husband is an Operating System. Please enter the command: 'http: I Thought You Loved Me.html' and try to download Tears.
Don't forget to install the Guilt update. If that application works as designed, Husband should then automatically run the applications Jewellery and Flowers, but remember - overuse of the above application can cause Husband to default to Grumpy Silence, Garden Shed or Beer. Beer is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.

Do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband.

In summary, Husband is a great system, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. It also tends to work better running one task at a time. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Food and Hot Lingerie.

Good Luck,
Tech Support
"I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart" - annon heli pilot....
Robrw
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Robrw » Thu Aug 4 2011, 23:02

Pinocchio, Snow White, and Superman are out for a stroll in town one day. As they walk, they come across a sign:
"Beauty contest for the most beautiful woman in the world."
"I am entering" said Snow White.
After half an hour she comes out and they ask her, "Well, how'd ya do?"
..." First Place" said Snow White.
They continue walking and they see a sign: "Contest for the strongest man in the world."
"I'm entering," says Superman.
"How did you make out?"
"First Place ," answers Superman. "Did you ever doubt?"
They continue walking when they see a sign: "Contest! Who is the greatest liar in the world?"
Pinocchio enters.
After half an hour he returns with tears in his eyes.
"What happened?" they asked.
"Who the hell is Gillard?" asked Pinocchio.
Bionic_kid
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby Bionic_kid » Fri Aug 5 2011, 14:58

Sound familiar?

Light Bulbs

Q: How many internet mail list subscribers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Exactly five hundred.

1 to change the light bulb and to post to the mail list that the light bulb has been changed.

7 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently or to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.

17 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs.

21 to flame the spell checkers.

49 to write to the list administrator complaining about the light bulb discussion and its inappropriateness to this mail list.

20 to correct spelling in the spelling/grammar flames.

32 to post that this list is not about light bulbs and to please take this email exchange to alt.lite.bulb.

69 to demand that cross posting to alt.grammar, alt.spelling and alt.punctuation about changing light bulbs be stopped.

41 to defend the posting to this list saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this mail list.

106 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique, and what brands are faulty.

12 to post URLs where one can see examples of different light bulbs.

8 to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly, and to post corrected URLs.

2 to post about links they found from the URLs that are relevant to this list which makes light bulbs relevant to this list.

15 to concatenate all posts to date, then quote them including all headers and footers, and then add pointedly, "Me Too."

6 to post to the list that they are unsubscribing because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy.

9 to quote the "Me Too's" and happily add, "Me Three!"

3 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQ.

1 to propose new alt.change.lite.bulb newsgroup.

24 to say this is just what alt.physic.cold_fusion was meant for, leave it here.

53 votes for alt.lite.bulb.
black duck
Capt Poppet
Capt Poppet

Postby black duck » Sun Aug 7 2011, 02:53

Bulbslapper! :roll: :D
"It's wabbit seathon! It' duck seathon! I dare you to shoot me now!"
If I Was A Bird
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby If I Was A Bird » Thu Aug 11 2011, 18:56

The government today announced that it is changing its national symbol to a condom because it more accurately reflects the governments political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed. Damm, it doesn't get more accurate than that!!
Tony Carmody
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby Tony Carmody » Thu Aug 11 2011, 22:30

Mick and Paddy

Stew died in a fire and his body was burned pretty badly.

The morgue needed someone to identify the body, so they sent for his two best friends, Mick and Paddy.

The three men had always done everything together.

Mick arrived first, and when the mortician pulled back the sheet Mick said, 'Yup, his face is burned up pretty bad. You better roll him over.'

The mortician rolled him over and Mick said, 'Nope, ain't Stew.'

The mortician thought this was rather strange.

So he brought Paddy in to confirm the identity of the body.

Paddy looked at the body and said, 'Yup, he's pretty well burnt up. Roll him over.'

The mortician rolled him over and Paddy said, 'No, it ain't Stew.'

The mortician asked, 'How can you tell?'

Paddy said, 'Well, Stew had two ars*holes.'

'What? He had two ars*holes?' asked the mortician.

'Yup, we never seen 'em, but everybody used to say:

There's Stew with them two ars*holes.'

Return to “Just for fun”