That time of year again

What have you heard?
hand in pants
4th Dan
4th Dan

That time of year again

Postby hand in pants » Fri Dec 23 2016, 22:51

Well, it's Christmas eve again. Apart from the fact that it's time to do a bit of Christmas shopping, it looks like the industry is still on it's feet, barely.

The year has flashed past and every one I know is still alive and kicking. Well done.
I hope everybody has had a good year, that they have done what they wanted (and got away with it), have made good money, done interesting things, been to interesting places, had a ton of fun doing their job, met good people, haven't scared themselves while flying, haven't scared anyone else while flying, that they are all still healthy and happy both at home and at work.
I also hope that 2017 brings nothing but good stuff. Hope to see you all either flying past or on the ground somewhere.
Hand in Pants, I'm thinking, my god, that IS huge!!!!!!!!
Evil Twin
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Re: That time of year again

Postby Evil Twin » Sat Dec 24 2016, 02:32

Merry Xmas HIP and have a prosperous new year. I'm hoping Santa brings me a job, still looking.
FerrariFlyer
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby FerrariFlyer » Sat Dec 24 2016, 05:17

Nice post HIP.

Best regards to all for a better year in 2017, especially for those caught up in the industry downturn that has been difficult for all concerned.

Safe flying to all.
helothere
Sensei
Sensei

Postby helothere » Sat Dec 24 2016, 22:55

Merry Christmas everybody! Here's wishing you all a safe and prosperous new year.

Return to “I heard...”