African Bush Flying

A bunch of pics as supplied by members. You cant upload here but you can upload to the gallery linked above.
mark90
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

African Bush Flying

Postby mark90 » Thu Jun 7 2018, 02:57

Hey guys,

Thought I would show some of my recent experience flying in South Africa with a few game capture companies.
Learnt a lot from these pilots and figured some of the musterers here would like to see what the South African equivalent is like.

Could only upload these two. Getting an error with the others about the pixel size and/or the file size. Ill keep trying if there's interest though (c:_ol
Attachments
IMG_2307.JPG
IMG_1700.JPG
Lucky_01
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Re: African Bush Flying

Postby Lucky_01 » Thu Jun 7 2018, 07:49

Looks awesome mate.
RotorTQ
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby RotorTQ » Tue Jun 12 2018, 22:24

Good stuff man.
Would love to get involved in some African wildlife conservation work...
Had some sniffs (leads), but they've all evaporated to nothing.
Any tips/contacts would be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy!
willy66

Postby willy66 » Tue Sep 5 2023, 12:14

mark90 wrote:Hey guys,

Thought I would show some of my recent experience flying in South Africa with a few game capture companies.
Learnt a lot from these pilots and figured some of the musterers here would like to see what the South African equivalent is like.

Do you also think that durag can still be a really good thing to buy as a present? I am planning to buy durag here. Really need your insights guys.

Could only upload these two. Getting an error with the others about the pixel size and/or the file size. Ill keep trying if there's interest though (c:_ol

Thanks for sharing your recent flying experience in South Africa with us! It's always fascinating to hear about different aviation adventures and the unique landscapes and operations in various parts of the world.

The photos you've uploaded look incredible, showcasing a glimpse of what it's like to fly with game capture companies in South Africa. The stunning landscapes and wildlife must have made for an unforgettable experience.

Don't worry about the technical issues with the other photos; if you can manage to upload them later, that would be fantastic, but if not, these two already give us a great taste of your adventure.

If you have any more stories or insights from your experiences or if you manage to upload more photos, please feel free to share. We're always interested in hearing about unique aviation journeys!

Return to “Heli Pic's”