Recipe-INTEGRITY

Got a favourite dish? Share it!
RHONDA
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Recipe-INTEGRITY

Postby RHONDA » Mon Mar 19 2007, 08:31

My recipe is called INTEGRITY, the Aviation industry has its element of Fraud and Corruption, not every individual in the industry has this element. I can say this because I know the facts, the 'Old Boys Club ' is alive and well! This club is in bed to a certain extent with Gov Depts and Representative Depts of this industry! The truth will reveal itself given time! Threats to me will no longer keep me quiet only make me scream louder! I expect the same rhetoric from my previous posts from immature, inexperienced individuals or individuals that want me silenced, other aviation sites can"t handle dealing with the truth on any level or have a healthy democratic debate because of the "Old Boys Club" influence and involvement, those sites simply go quiet! There is no point in responding to my post unless you feel there is some ring of truth in what I know to be the facts. Bring it on!!!! Regards to all - Pending Legalities.
heliflyer1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby heliflyer1 » Mon Mar 19 2007, 09:08

WELL are you going to share "THE FACTS" or just talk about how you know them all????

I say the odds are you don't have crap, but prove me wrong!!
***GOD***
God
God

Postby ***GOD*** » Mon Mar 19 2007, 09:29

RHONDA - Are you hot?? :wink:
.. .. FLARE!!!!!!!! .. ..
six-three Bravo
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby six-three Bravo » Mon Mar 19 2007, 21:03

I have no idea what you are talking about. But go girlfriend!

I can't wait.
Uncle Chop Chop
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby Uncle Chop Chop » Tue Mar 20 2007, 06:58

Nice to hear from you again RHONDA, I was afraid we lost you.... :D
kwikenz
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby kwikenz » Sun Mar 25 2007, 02:08

Chicks in charge of aircraft is a sign of the devil... go that old boys club. :twisted:
hand in pants
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby hand in pants » Mon Mar 26 2007, 05:59

I agree Kwikenz, keep them chained in the kitten barefoot with enough chain to reach the bedroom (only to make the bed). Someone like this clown would make a good third officer on a plank, someone to pour the coffee and clean up any mess we MEN might make...................
havick
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby havick » Thu Jul 19 2007, 13:25

I do distinctly remember someone saying "If chicks were meant to fly, the sky would be pink."

- Just stirring the pot a little more.. I have no idea what RHONDA is going on about, does anyone else care to shed some light on the subject?
goldfish
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

RHONDA

Postby goldfish » Thu Jul 19 2007, 22:58

As Eric Hunt commented last year -

What is this garbage you have posted on two threads?

Now three threads, and still no-one has any idea what Rhonda is going on about.

Perhaps bladeslapper has been infiltrated by some sort of 'forum spam' that automatically generates random comments with the CAPS LOCK on ? :roll:
imrb
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby imrb » Fri Jul 20 2007, 09:18

the old boys club got together and paid rhonda a visit, thus the absence of more information
wocawoca
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Dear Rhonda

Postby wocawoca » Fri Jul 20 2007, 10:55

What a load of JIBARJABAR, GET OF YOUR HIGH HORSE !
and let us hear what you have to say, but please make it simple and speak english,

Return to “Recipes”