R66 - Garden Maintenance

Got a good story? Tell it here.
wocawoca
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Re: R66 - Garden Maintenance

Postby wocawoca » Sun Sep 9 2012, 02:07

My apologies!!! Who really gives a s#!t about the gardening, It was the trees fault for getting in the way.
The post was really about Annabel, the Beamer, the skirt, and something to do with golf.
truthinbeer
1st Dan
1st Dan

Postby truthinbeer » Sun Sep 9 2012, 06:24

wocawoca wrote:My apologies!!! Who really gives a s#!t about the gardening, It was the trees fault for getting in the way.
The post was really about Annabel, the Beamer, the skirt, and something to do with golf.

I am still picking my jaw up off the deck from when Annabel stated "I love the smell of a freshly cut fairway in the morning."....My apologies to some of our more sensitive types.:)
Bedouin Prince
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby Bedouin Prince » Sun Sep 9 2012, 23:22

truthinbeer wrote:
wocawoca wrote:My apologies!!! Who really gives a s#!t about the gardening, It was the trees fault for getting in the way.

I am still picking my jaw up off the deck from when Annabel stated "I love the smell of a freshly cut fairway in the morning."....My apologies to some of our more sensitive types.:)

OH we so need a like button on this site. :D
I'm a pessimist, that way I'm either always being proven right, or pleasantly surprised.

Return to “There I was...”