New new look for Bladeslapper

Notice To All BladeSlappers
helothere
Sensei
Sensei

New new look for Bladeslapper

Postby helothere » Tue May 6 2008, 09:53

I hope everyone is enjoying the fresh new look and new features of the latest incarnation of Bladeslapper. If there is anything missing or you have any suggestions for improvement, as per usual, please speak up.

There was a minor glitch when transferring to the new database which broke all the existing inline images. If you own a post (or you have moderator privileges) and there is a link instead of a picture appearing, simply click "EDIT" and "SUBMIT" to correct the glitch.

Thanks for being a part of this great online community, happy 'slapping!
CYHeli
4th Dan
4th Dan

Re: New new look for Bladeslapper

Postby CYHeli » Wed May 7 2008, 05:38

Helothere,
Similar to the photos, can we have a document library where we could up/down load copies of POH and the like.
The recent link to the VCAT decision could also have been a pdf copy loaded to the site to assist others in reading it.
I realise that you would have to edit what goes in there, copyright protection, etc.

You have weight and balance info for downloading, spreadsheets etc.

Are all POH copy 'written'?
Are there duty of care issues, or use at own risk with using some else's spreadsheet?

Just thoughts out loud.
helothere
Sensei
Sensei

Postby helothere » Wed May 7 2008, 06:46

I have been considering a download section for POH's but am a little concerned about the legal ramifications of offering such for download. Maybe one of our members can enlighten us? I will not provide an upload function for security and server space reasons but I would like submissions from members if the legalities are OK.
Pear Head
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Pear Head » Wed May 7 2008, 11:10

you might want to make any links in posts open a new window or tab rather than navigate away from the site
helothere
Sensei
Sensei

Postby helothere » Wed May 7 2008, 22:55

Thanks for the reminder Pear Head, it's done.

Return to “NOTABS”