CPL - H complete study package, Sunshine Coast, Queensland

Got something to sell? List it here for free.
KayC

CPL - H complete study package, Sunshine Coast, Queensland

Postby KayC » Fri Apr 20 2018, 03:29

Have a full set of CPL-H Australia study books all 7 subjects incl. 3 books (Aviation Meteorology, Helicopter Flying Handbook, Principles of Helicopter Flight) + a complete document set for sale. Was a total of $ 2466.00 (last year July). I want to sell it for $ 1000.00 (excluding shipping and prefer pick up or can deliver if near the Sunshine Coast) I will include several charts for learning purposes + an APR Industries Flight Computer E6-B2D. 2 subject (Meteorology and Navigation) folders show some use as I finished these two but all the others folders are untouched. Please email me if interested or if you do have more questions. Thank you. Kay
Guesty

Re: CPL - H complete study package, Sunshine Coast, Queensland

Postby Guesty » Thu Apr 26 2018, 02:30

Hi have you sold the books yet
Cheers
KayC

Postby KayC » Thu Apr 26 2018, 21:29

Books not sold yet.
Guesty

Postby Guesty » Thu Apr 26 2018, 22:57

Ok I'm starting my cpl in a few weeks, would I need anything extra on top of what you have for sale
Cheers
KayC

Postby KayC » Fri Apr 27 2018, 06:58

This will be all you need for the theoretical part. It is a bundle of 7 subjects + the completely CASA document set + AIP + ERSA (needs to be ordered new every 6 months but not for studying only when you are fully licensed you need to get the up to date publication + charts (same here, when fully licensed you need to buy new charts within the publication frame but not whilst studying) + flight computer and rulers. All you will need is the discipline to sit down and study. Bladeslapper and several YouTube tutorials are a valuable support and all you will need along the study.
Who will be your flying instructor? Are you doing the flying at the sunshine coast?
You will get a full set and save some money you can use for your flying - which is obviously the expensive part.
Guesty

Postby Guesty » Fri Apr 27 2018, 20:52

Ok that sounds good , so all I'll be missing is the flight computer and ruler + charts and ersa is that right. If all goes well I'll be starting in Townsville in 3 weeks. Did you finish you're theory.
Sorry to much you around Townsville advice was most people don't end up with all they need for course.
Cheers
Guesty

Postby Guesty » Fri Apr 27 2018, 21:02

I have read your post again and what you have said is , I'll just need to up date the ersa and get new charts for Townsville is that correct
Cheers
KayC

Postby KayC » Sat Apr 28 2018, 02:12

The set includes all necessary charts like vtc, wac, vnc, erc and pca. You will only need updated publications when done with your studying. The charts will be sufficient for your CASA exams.
KayC

Postby KayC » Sat Apr 28 2018, 02:16

And same with ERSA. You will only need updated publications when done with your exams. The ERSA in the set is totally sufficient for the distance learning.
Guesty

Postby Guesty » Sat Apr 28 2018, 12:02

Ok can you give me a call tomorrow please 0429603740 thanks

Return to “For Sale”