AviSyst Management Suite

Got something to sell? List it here for free.
avisyst

AviSyst Management Suite

Postby avisyst » Mon Apr 20 2020, 19:57

Hello fellow Slappers.

I’ve been developing a cloud based management suite that we’ve been using for about 5 years now. It’s got to the stage where it's ready to go out to the market and I’m looking to give it to the first 2 or 3 companies that contact me for free for 6 months and waive the setup fee.

It basically makes all of your admin, digital and cloud based, including your daily flight records (DFR’s, or whatever they are called in your company). At the end of the day, you click one button on your phone/tablet and your admin is done! We are now pretty much completely paperless where I work.

It does all your F&D’s, currencies, manifests, MR item tracking, trend checks, invoice tracking and some SMS stuff etc....

Here is a link to the brochure explaining a bit about the system - https://www.avisyst.com/AviSyst_Brochure.pdf. It’s got the fees on the brochure so you can see what the costs are outside of the trail period (3 months trail for anyone).

If you’re interested, contact me at the details on the brochure or website and we can set up a screen share meeting (Teamviewer / Zoom / Hangouts etc…whatever works best for you). I can give you a demo and you can decide if you want to trial it.

Cheers,

Rob.

http://www.avisyst.com (Website is work in progress)

P.s. I have spoken to the mods about this post before posting it as I know it's classed as an advertisement, they were happy for me to put it up here.
Eric Hunt
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Re: AviSyst Management Suite

Postby Eric Hunt » Mon Apr 20 2020, 22:52

Well done, Avisys.

25 years ago, I got a geek to make a similar program for me, based on Access database. It accepted the input from the bookings sheet and the results of the trip sheet to compile the invoice for the customer, records for the aircraft maintenance, pilot logbook data, pilot currency and histories for the CP, data for the business, split into types of task, what each aircraft has done, fuel economy and lots of other stuff.

It worked a charm, but after 3 years as the business grew, we took on a secretary/receptionist who was so dumb, she thought a pig pen was something you write with. She could not cope with using it, and I had become too busy to be running the program, so it fell into disuse, and after a couple of job changes, I no longer had "access" to it. Shame, I might have been able to make something of it, but you seem to have risen to your own challenge and done it. Good onya!
bigglesbutler
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby bigglesbutler » Tue Apr 21 2020, 01:58

I'm going to say it, tin hat on, looks like an updated and developed version of good old INTOPS. Bristow designed and produced a similar software package MANY years ago, worked well in UK but never deployed in Australia, these relatively "simple' things make such a difference to the end user. Clearly not a simple thing to develop but when software like this just works it makes life and work SO much easier.

Congratulations on the move, I would love to have a look sometime.

Si
havick
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby havick » Tue Apr 21 2020, 04:27

avisyst wrote:Hello fellow Slappers.

I’ve been developing a cloud based management suite that we’ve been using for about 5 years now. It’s got to the stage where it's ready to go out to the market and I’m looking to give it to the first 2 or 3 companies that contact me for free for 6 months and waive the setup fee.

It basically makes all of your admin, digital and cloud based, including your daily flight records (DFR’s, or whatever they are called in your company). At the end of the day, you click one button on your phone/tablet and your admin is done! We are now pretty much completely paperless where I work.

It does all your F&D’s, currencies, manifests, MR item tracking, trend checks, invoice tracking and some SMS stuff etc....

Here is a link to the brochure explaining a bit about the system - https://www.avisyst.com/AviSyst_Brochure.pdf. It’s got the fees on the brochure so you can see what the costs are outside of the trail period (3 months trail for anyone).

If you’re interested, contact me at the details on the brochure or website and we can set up a screen share meeting (Teamviewer / Zoom / Hangouts etc…whatever works best for you). I can give you a demo and you can decide if you want to trial it.

Cheers,

Rob.

http://www.avisyst.com (Website is work in progress)

P.s. I have spoken to the mods about this post before posting it as I know it's classed as an advertisement, they were happy for me to put it up here.

I’ve literally just been asked to move our flight department from the dark ages into current times by our flight department manager.

Will this software be appropriate for use in the USA for a small private/corporate flight department? Ie can the fields and currencies etc be modified to work for FAA part 61 currencies and modify flight records to date fields we need?

Airmaestro is probably a little overkill for what we need.
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."
avisyst

Postby avisyst » Tue Apr 21 2020, 04:56

Hi Havick - I'm not familiar with FAA stuff but I'd imagine it's all doable. Thinks like currencies are all very easy to change to what you want them to be. You can add/remove them and choose what the currency period is and if you need to upload a certificate as well. Flight and Duties are based on CAO 48.1 (latest instrument) but I'll be able to customise them for the FAA regs, if you let me know what they are.

From what you've said I think it might be a good fit for you. If you want, send me an email and we can arrange a time to chat/screen share and see if it'll work for the USA. info at avisyst dot com

bigglesbutler - I've never heard of INTOPS but it doesn't surprises me things like this have been or are still out there. We all use our phones/tablets everytime we fly, might as well be using them to fill out the flight return info as you go.

Eric - Sounds like you were way ahead of the times, good on you. The idea of this one is it doesn't take a dedicated person to run it, although there is a learning curve, I think it's one that anyone can climb.
havick
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby havick » Tue Apr 21 2020, 05:24

Sent you an email
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Return to “For Sale”