New Zealand Helicopter Rescue Novel

Looking for somewhere to post an unusual question? Got something that doesn't fit anywhere else? Do it here...
gomerpyle

New Zealand Helicopter Rescue Novel

Postby gomerpyle » Fri Nov 21 2014, 08:00

Ive just read a book that I came across in Kindle, set in the New Zealand Rescue Helicopter World . "You Will Never Pull Collective in This Town Again" maybe fiction, but it is an insult to the dedicated people who man these services and who any of us may need at some time. I have asked after the author, a Mr Robbie Moore, but no one seems to have heard of him, although he seems to have some 'insight' into the business. I think he needs to be outed.
BenThomas
1st Dan
1st Dan

Re: New Zealand Helicopter Rescue Novel

Postby BenThomas » Fri Nov 21 2014, 11:15

Whats the name of the book?
Helicoil
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby Helicoil » Fri Nov 21 2014, 11:26

BenThomas wrote:Whats the name of the book?

"You Will Never Pull Collective in This Town Again" :roll:
papillons
1st Dan
1st Dan

Postby papillons » Sun Nov 23 2014, 19:58

Am sensing a possible sense of humor failure from our cross-ditch cuzzes here...:-)

Better give us a potted review, Gomer. Don't tell me the central character has a small penis or something...?
¡Librame!
Skid Marks
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Skid Marks » Sun Nov 23 2014, 21:30

Good grief. I had a Google look out of morbid curiosity and found a snippet on Amazon.

Anyone who made it beyond the first paragraph has more patience and perseverance (and spare time!) than I do.
2rotorbro
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby 2rotorbro » Sun Nov 23 2014, 22:37

Go ahead and ban me you chowder heads - you can't handle the truth from the coal face of the industry in any case. I could give a flying fcuk.

PATHETIC Bladeslapper - really pathetic & gay.

AS YOU WISH. SEE YA!
Granny
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Granny » Sun Nov 23 2014, 22:47

Yes I was wondering where my post went also??-I said nothing derogatory -I merely asked a question if Neville Dawson had written a fiction novel and it offended him!- so he replied all bent out of shape and both posts were deleted.
THE POST WAS DELETED BECAUSE THE PERSON IT WAS DIRECTED TOOK OFFENCE. RIGHT OR WRONG, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ENTITLED TO THE SAME IF THE BOOT WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT.

Who runs this website and why are you sucking up to this clown-Nev gets bent out of shape and you delete posts to keep him happy. Grow a set of balls.
THE WEBSITE IS RUN BY PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE TONE KEPT PROFESSIONAL, NOT THAT OF ROOM FULL OF POORLY BEHAVED CHILDREN. IF THAT DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU GO ELSEWHERE
choppermech1986
1st Dan
1st Dan

Postby choppermech1986 » Sun Nov 23 2014, 23:17

Nobody hates a Kiwi as much as another Kiwi.
Heli-Ops
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Postby Heli-Ops » Mon Nov 24 2014, 00:25

Actually I did no such thing, I merely replied that "you were still an asshole by the looks of it, and no it wasn't me who wrote the book".

What the mods do with the posts is their business. Leave it or delete it, couldn't care less same as I couldnt care less about cowards like you and 2rotorbro who hide behind your screen name and attack others. But that just goes to show what you are doesn't it.

Return to “The Pilots Lounge”