AG PILOT WAGES IN AUSSIE

What's a job in helicopters pay? Does it pay? Why do you get paid more than me?
pigdog
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Re: AG PILOT WAGES IN AUSSIE

Postby pigdog » Thu Nov 20 2014, 04:00

Has the pay rate for Ag in NZ improved over the last three years, or is PNG still ahead???? :o
SuperF
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Postby SuperF » Thu Nov 20 2014, 05:15

pretty sure that we are still well below PNG. talked to a few guys at Petes funeral last week, most of them would be happy to be getting $10k/month, every month. some of them were struggling to get Truck Driver wages of $5k/month, every month.

Lots of guys will come on and say how they get paid heaps, but why are they all looking at moving on?? And if you get paid that well, PM me a copy of your IRD tax return that shows it, then all the, "oh well", "but my case is different", "i get cash i cant declare", and all the other bull s#!t stories come out.

To get the truth ask the guys after they have left why they left, and how much they didn't get paid while at their last job!
pigdog
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby pigdog » Thu Nov 20 2014, 09:02

Hmmm thanks SuperF, so not much change then. Interesting that there are operators that seem to be able to buy some pretty good gear and yet can't afford to pay market wages, and hence the drift to Oz or PNG. The PNG wages vary depending on what company, Heli Fix is by far the best payer, followed by Heli Nuiguni, Pasific and last Hevilift. There are a few new operators around but am unsure what their pay rates are. :?
SuperF
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Postby SuperF » Thu Nov 20 2014, 09:13

Pigdog, r u looking at moving home and flying for Dog?
pigdog
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby pigdog » Thu Nov 20 2014, 09:46

F**koff, they still owe me from the last time I was there before they had a change of name.... gee this seems to be fitting and similar response for this thread...lol :cry:

Return to “Pay”