New Order?

Got a good idea for Bladeslapper? Suggest it here.

Should the order of Posts be reversed so that the most recent appears at the top of the page?

Yes, that would make things easier.
51%
No, that's a dumb idea.
25%
Keep the order the same but link to the last post.
15%
I really don't care.
5%
What's a Post?
4%

Total votes: 238
helothere
Sensei
Sensei

Re: New Order?

Postby helothere » Sat Aug 16 2008, 05:24

Alright then, those who spoke up have it their way, it stays as is.

Please don't be shy in coming forward if you have any suggestions for improvements...
Yankee
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby Yankee » Sat Jan 26 2013, 01:22

Sorry for this... but I'm having issues with my PM's... only way I can contact administrator... again very sorry:

Hi Helothere,,,

I've got two messages in my outbox that have been there for a very long time... not sure why they've not moved out of my Outbox... maybe the members I sent them to are no longer registered? Or maybe I'm just doing something wrong when I try to send a PM.

Thanks

Yankee
Don't think of yourself as and ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
stickwhacker
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby stickwhacker » Sat Jan 26 2013, 01:52

Yeah I have the same issue with the outbox thing. There is nothing in the sent messages. Have they been delivered the the recipient? Or are they stuck there.

Thanks
millotte
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby millotte » Sat Jan 26 2013, 03:22

stickwhacker wrote:Yeah I have the same issue with the outbox thing. There is nothing in the sent messages. Have they been delivered the the recipient? Or are they stuck there.

Thanks

Your pm's will stay in your outbox until the recipient logs on and reads them, then they will appear in your sent box.
Biggles
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Biggles » Sat Jan 26 2013, 04:07

Hi Mods

At one stage I would get an email telling me I had received a new message. Has that feature gone or have I unwittingly turned it off somewhere in my settings?

B
CYHeli
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby CYHeli » Sat Jan 26 2013, 10:50

Biggles wrote:Hi Mods

At one stage I would get an email telling me I had received a new message. Has that feature gone or have I unwittingly turned it off somewhere in my settings?

B

User Control Panel (under the word Forum) and then Bladeslapper preferences.
There is an option, notify me on new private message.
I believe that it is that one.
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Biggles
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Biggles » Sat Jan 26 2013, 11:51

Yeah Col

That box is already marked "yes" but for some reason I still don't get notified that a message has arrived.

B
555ron
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby 555ron » Sat Jan 26 2013, 21:26

The Bladeslapper mail server is broken and has been for a few years. There was a thread by helothere about it and getting it fixed but it hasn't happened. So no emails for anyone for a new PM.

Return to “Bladeslapper Suggestions (and gripes)”