Check out this job I found for you on SEEK: Aircraft Technician - Female Opportunity - https://www.seek.com.au/Job/39628719/?cid=ios-share
Your part in the ongoing success of our business, in supporting key frontline services will see you responsible for a variety of work, including:
• Fly single pilot, instrument flight rules (IFR), multi-engine helicopters on aeromedical, search and rescue, counter disaster operations and other government support task as directed by the Chief Pilot, Base Manager or Delegate.
• Carry out all duties and training in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) regulations and the QGAir Operations Manual.
• Maintain a high standard of crew coordination and cooperation in a multi crew environment.
• Ensure the Base Manager is promptly advised on all matters affecting the safety, serviceability or effectiveness of aircraft or the operation.
• Assist in ensuring that all flight and task documentation is accurately completed and that all crews are adequately briefed and de-briefed and any deficiencies promptly addressed.
• Undertake and support operational duties during emergencies and disasters as necessary.
• Possession of Air Transport Pilots Licence (Helicopter).
• 2500 hours minimum experience as a helicopter pilot. May be reduced to not below 2000 hours
providing applicant has extensive civilian or military EMS/SAR/AME/QRF experience.
• 1500 hours pilot in command on helicopters.
• 200 hours multi engine turbine command on helicopters.
• 100 hours night experience in helicopters.
• 150 hours instrument time with a minimum of 50 hours helicopter instrument flight time.
• Current class 1 medical.
• Current or previous multi engine helicopter Instrument Rating or Military equivalent with a minimum of three (3) Instrument Proficiency Checks.
• In compliance with CASA Drug and Alcohol Management Plan requirements the preferred applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment testing.
Highly desirable skills/requirements:
• Civil or Military NVG/NVIS Helicopter endorsement/rating.
• Type Rating on AW139 helicopters.
Job Ad Reference: QLD/321171/19
Closing date: Friday, 06 September 2019
Need a Pilot? Advertise here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest