Need a Pilot? Advertise here.
KOALA
1st Dan
1st Dan

Rotary Wing Pilot – BK117

Postby KOALA » Fri Dec 21 2018, 03:55

Touring position, Mt Isa

About Us

LifeFlight is a world leader in aeromedical care and Australia's most diversified service with both a fixed and rotary wing fleet. We help seriously ill and injured patients around Australia and the world to quickly get the medical care they need. From rapid response, to inter-facility transfers our team of more than 400 staff members, including aviation crew, support staff, and over 100 doctors are a lifeline to vulnerable individuals. Best known for RACQ LifeFlight community rescue helicopters and LifeFlight Retrieval Medicine, the group also operates a world class training division.

The Opportunity

We are currently seeking a Pilot for our Mt Isa base. This is a touring position (from Brisbane Airport), 7 on / 7 off (inclusive of public holidays and weekends). The pay and conditions are in accordance with the LifeFlight Australia Limited Rotary Wing Pilots Certified Agreement 2016-2019, Work Practice 2.

Minimum requirements:
ATPL(H)
Command ME Instrument Rating with 3 renewals
2500 hours Turbine Rotary Wing
1500 hours PIC Rotary Wing
100 hours at night
Class 1 Medical

Desirable:
NVG Experience
Previous EMS/SAR Experience
BK117 experience (highly desirable)

Strong communication skills, professionalism and a quest to achieve and maintain the highest level of competency with aero medical operations are essential to the role. In support of our strong safety culture, minimum qualifications and experience limitations apply.

This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing organisation that is dedicated to saving lives and serving the community. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experiences we would love to hear from you today.

https://www.lifeflight.org.au/page/care ... %93_BK117/
Aspiring HEMS pilot 8)
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Re: Rotary Wing Pilot – BK117

Postby NEWBIE » Wed Dec 26 2018, 01:29

Any one here crewed this base and happy to chat before I submit my application?
havick
4th Dan
4th Dan

Re: Rotary Wing Pilot – BK117

Postby havick » Wed Dec 26 2018, 04:46

I can put you in touch with someone that worked that contract on the BK if you pm me your details.
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Return to “Pilots Required”