GSH is seeking safety conscientious and Professional Pilots

Need a Pilot? Advertise here.
_GSHCanada

GSH is seeking safety conscientious and Professional Pilots

Postby _GSHCanada » Fri Apr 12 2019, 22:32

Successful candidates will be highly motivated and a consummate professional in and out of the cockpit. Customer service and job completion in a safe and effective manner are paramount to you. You are physically fit and capable of lifting heavy objects in what can be harsh environments.

Required Skills and Knowledge:

• 206, AS350, Bell Mediums, BK 117 or any combination of the above type ratings.

• CHPL and valid working permit for Canada

Additional Assets:

• Arctic experience

• Precision, Production Long Line

• 1000+ PIC Helicopter

• Experience in precision and production Long Line, and mountain external load work

Apply to: Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to HR Department via email at hr@gsheli.com
robaussie99
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Re: GSH is seeking safety conscientious and Professional Pilots

Postby robaussie99 » Sat Apr 13 2019, 14:22

I’d be more than happy to share my personal experiences with anyone considering applying....send me a PM.
Last edited by robaussie99 on Sun Apr 14 2019, 22:12, edited 1 time in total.
UnObvious
1st Dan
1st Dan

Re: GSH is seeking safety conscientious and Professional Pilots

Postby UnObvious » Sat Apr 13 2019, 20:04

I'm happy to share my experiences working for this company too.

I had a great time, furthered my career, got into mediums, started moving drills and worked with a bunch of good people. This was all before the big restructure, but the people running it from the office now are solid. Don't know about the new owner, but there's one way to find out I guess.

I am surprised they're not advertising on Vertical though, seems to be a pretty low move.

Return to “Pilots Required”