Country Wealth is coming to Darwin

Loss of licence, TPD, loss of income and more.
Planner
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Country Wealth is coming to Darwin

Postby Planner » Fri Jul 4 2014, 00:57

Hi all,

I gave in to the demands of the wife and kids and I am heading up to Darwin at the end of next week for a bit of R&R. Given that I have had a few enquiries from up that way over the past 18 months I thought that I would put it out there that I am in town and happy to catch up with anyone who would like to discuss Life and Trauma insurance in person rather than over the internet. Could probably even be convinced to do this over a beer or two. Will be in town from Saturday 12th to Wednesday 16th July.

Will hopefully be in Brisbane sometime over the next couple of months and happy to do the same. Sydney is an easy drive and always available for a catch up!

Send me a PM or email if you are keen:
michael at countrywealth dot com dot au

All my contact details can be picked up from my website (link below).

Planner.
Nawty
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Re: Country Wealth is coming to Darwin

Postby Nawty » Fri Jul 4 2014, 15:51

Can I get trauma insurance against my wife ?

Happy to pay first $00 etc of any claim to reduce premiums.
Planner
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Re: Country Wealth is coming to Darwin

Postby Planner » Sat Jul 5 2014, 10:54

Nawty wrote:Can I get trauma insurance against my wife ?

Happy to pay first $00 etc of any claim to reduce premiums.

Hi mate,

Trauma cover for your wife? No problem. Anyone from 2 to 65 can apply.
Not sure about the second part of the question. If you mean some sort of excess payment then trauma cover doesn't work that way. They pay a lump sum upon diagnosis of a trauma including cancer, heart-attack, stroke, severe burns, paralysis, loss of limb(s), head injury and about 40 other illnesses/injuries. The lump sum can be used for whatever you like. Replacement income, cash to retrain for another occupation, medical expenses, time off for recuperation, holiday, etc. Up to you. It's basically like life insurance for serious injuries/illnesses that you survive. Trauma and income protection are my most claimed insurances by a fair margin.

Hope this answers your questions. If not, give me a call. More than happy to talk it through.

Regards,
Michael.

Return to “Insurance”