Updated Rates on our Life & Trauma Insurance

Loss of licence, TPD, loss of income and more.
Planner
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Updated Rates on our Life & Trauma Insurance

Postby Planner » Fri Nov 21 2014, 01:04

Hi all,

Given that pretty much every insurer in Australia has been increasing their insurance premium rates to cover losses on their insurance books over the past year, I thought it might be timely to update the indicative rates on our website for our aviation offering. For those interested here is the link:

http://countrywealthfinancialservices.c ... insurance/

We can still offer cover at standard/unloaded premium rates for all commercial rotary/fixed wing pilots flying within Australia and NZ including ag flying, firebombing, mustering, offshore work, survey, EMS, SAR, etc. Pretty much the only thing we won't be able to cover is aerobatics. This also extends to keyperson and buy/sell cover for those who are looking to insure key employees or business partners to reduce business risk.

If you have cover already in place, it might be worth checking the current premium because there is a fair chance it has increased in the last 12 months. If you want to head into 2015 knowing that this often overlooked expense is taken care of then drop me a PM, email or give me a call (contact details on website). Will only take me a minute to draw up a quote for cover.

Also, a big thank you for those on this forum who have become valued clients over the past year. Your business is very much appreciated.

Regards,
Planner.

Return to “Insurance”