IREX tutor Gold Brisbane/ Gold Coast

Endosements, Ratings and Certificates.
Eastwoodblade
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

IREX tutor Gold Brisbane/ Gold Coast

Postby Eastwoodblade » Wed Nov 11 2015, 22:43

I'm chasing an IREX tutor to take me through the theory component. I'm based in Brisbane but can arrange to be Gold Coast based for tutor sessions. Any help would be much appreciated.
Rotary as in not the Wankel engine...
havick
4th Dan
4th Dan

Re: IREX tutor Gold Brisbane/ Gold Coast

Postby havick » Wed Nov 11 2015, 23:08

I think one of the ground instructors at V2 Helicopters at archerfield was offering IREX courses at some point a year or two ago. Try touching base with Roger Moody there and he might be able to point you in the right direction.
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."
FerrariFlyer
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby FerrariFlyer » Wed Nov 11 2015, 23:23

Try Lindsay Walsh on 0439 797 314. He used to do a lot of one-on-one IREX courses and still might. He's also an accredited instrument procedure designer which also adds to his expertise in the area.
ChicoCheco
1st Dan
1st Dan

Postby ChicoCheco » Wed Nov 11 2015, 23:58

Southern Skies, Stuart Caling (YBAF)
Fw school, but not big academy. IREX is about instrument stuff, so doesn't have to be heli school only.
Check his availability, though, he does plenty ferry flights around besides instructing.
Eastwoodblade
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Eastwoodblade » Thu Nov 12 2015, 00:49

Thank-you all for the speedy reply guys, at this stage I just need a pass in the theory for a future opportunity. I'll chase these contacts up, thanks again.
Rotary as in not the Wankel engine...
FPDO

Postby FPDO » Sun Jan 10 2016, 23:51

FerrariFlyer wrote:Try Lindsay Walsh on 0439 797 314. He used to do a lot of one-on-one IREX courses and still might. He's also an accredited instrument procedure designer which also adds to his expertise in the area.

Yes Lindsay Walsh is available for IREX Theory for all of 2016 and beyond!

Email somersetaviation@gmail.com or phone Jeremy on 0412 910 344 to arrange the course.
He needs minimum 2 people for the course to go ahead at a new Simulator Facility near Brisbane Airport.

Return to “Advanced Training”