B206 Endorsement

Endosements, Ratings and Certificates.
MeandI
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

B206 Endorsement

Postby MeandI » Wed Nov 20 2013, 10:40

Hi all

I know it's been asked before and I have searched the forum but what's the go on the best rates today for a B206 endorsement?

Still V2 in Brissie? Or any better offers available.

I know people will say you get what you pay for etc but needs must.

M
Twistgrip
4th Dan
4th Dan

Re: B206 Endorsement

Postby Twistgrip » Wed Nov 20 2013, 10:50

There are still operators around who run Jetboxes. If it's your first turbine endorsement which for most guys in the past it has been, I would be more inclined to look for an experienced turbine 206 instructor that will give you the endorsement that you deserve. And if that costs you more well I think it's money well spent. I'd be expecting to pay around the $1400 mark
"You can watch things happen, you can make things happen or you can wonder what happened"
bling man
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby bling man » Wed Nov 20 2013, 11:05

Try airowrk at caboolture. They operate them for ag work. Well experienced for endorsements. Normally good rates too
Timmy!
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Timmy! » Wed Nov 20 2013, 11:07

GBR up in Cairns has recently opened a school up here. Chat to Chris Cooper. chris.cooper@gbrhelicopters.com.au

I work there, I'm not an instructor so don't know the rates or have anything to do with the school but Tim Borella or Anthony Crestani most likely would do it. Both top blokes and great to fly with. Best to "Talk Turkey" with Coops.
...and the Lords of the underworld!
oei
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby oei » Wed Nov 20 2013, 20:46

Attitude Helicopters -Archerfield airport

Return to “Advanced Training”