IREX Notes for Sale?

Endosements, Ratings and Certificates.
Surprise
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

IREX Notes for Sale?

Postby Surprise » Fri Aug 22 2014, 10:18

Anyone have IREX notes for sale? Need some ASAP if possible. Else I'll be buying new.

Thanks In advance
bellboy

Re: IREX Notes for Sale?

Postby bellboy » Tue Oct 14 2014, 21:49

I have a set of IREX books for sale if you still need them. CAR, CASR, CAO, AIP, DAP. All current except ERSA (6 MAR14) and charts (14 NOV 13) which are still current enough for study. Includes Bob Tait book and BOM met manual. Books in North Sydney, but happy to post to you. Let me know if you want them.
b3n.n3lson
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Re: IREX Notes for Sale?

Postby b3n.n3lson » Sat May 14 2016, 12:26

bellboy wrote:I have a set of IREX books for sale if you still need them. CAR, CASR, CAO, AIP, DAP. All current except ERSA (6 MAR14) and charts (14 NOV 13) which are still current enough for study. Includes Bob Tait book and BOM met manual. Books in North Sydney, but happy to post to you. Let me know if you want them.

I was wondering if these were still available? I keen to commence my IREX studies.

I have the Bob Tait book however, I am in need of the supporting reference materials CAR, CASR, CAO, AIP, DAP, ERSA, and Charts.
Ben

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return !

Return to “Advanced Training”