Newsletters

Australian Helicopter Industry Association
AUSTHIA
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Newsletters

Postby AUSTHIA » Fri Oct 30 2020, 04:06

Welcome members and supporters of the helicopter industry in Australia. It is with great pleasure that the AHIA is able to bring you this first edition of the newsletter. It is our intention to produce this quarterly and ensure its content is relevant and to communicate some of the good work that is being carried out by your Association.

https://www.austhia.com/news/
nuggs
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Re: Newsletters

Postby nuggs » Fri Oct 30 2020, 05:59

I like it, there is not much else out there for us. I remember when Helinews asia-pacific magazine used to be a thing, would love reading that.
CyclicH145
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby CyclicH145 » Fri Oct 30 2020, 10:08

AUSTHIA wrote:Welcome members and supporters of the helicopter industry in Australia. It is with great pleasure that the AHIA is able to bring you this first edition of the newsletter. It is our intention to produce this quarterly and ensure its content is relevant and to communicate some of the good work that is being carried out by your Association.

https://www.austhia.com/news/

Good stuff!

:D :D :D :D :D
Twistgrip
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby Twistgrip » Fri Oct 30 2020, 12:29

nuggs wrote:I like it, there is not much else out there for us. I remember when Helinews asia-pacific magazine used to be a thing, would love reading that.

I remember when Rob used to produce Heli News monthly back in the late 90’s. I always used to look forward to it being In the mailbox.
"You can watch things happen, you can make things happen or you can wonder what happened"
AUSTHIA
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby AUSTHIA » Thu Mar 11 2021, 01:04

CyclicH145
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby CyclicH145 » Thu Mar 11 2021, 08:24

AUSTHIA wrote:pop; MARCH 2021 NEWSLETTER pop;

https://www.austhia.com/news/news-single.asp?ID=157

Looks like they forgot to amend the table of contents
rickshaw
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby rickshaw » Fri Mar 12 2021, 01:43

Heli-News is still around - but with a new title.

Firstly, congratulations to the AHIA for updating industry on what they are doing in their second newsletter released in Feb 2021. Well done!

In their first edition released in Oct 2020, CEO Paul Tyrrell, advised industry they would be producing three per year. So this is a chance for AHIA members to lend a helping hand! The AHIA is heavily committed to the hosting the delayed Rotortech 2021 in June. Also, they will be supporting Avalon 2021 (also delayed) due COVID-19. So the AHIA executive is doing a lot for the industry and needs support from the helicopter community.

My second point is that following the collapse of the long running Heli-News after it was sold by Cranford Publications, I decided our industry still needed a point of focus, thus today we have Rotorcraft Asia-Pacific e-News which goes to just over 5,150 subscribers each month. (around 30 pages). But due to strong growth of the rotorcraft industry which now has an enormous drone group, I had to create Board Room Briefings for keeping track of future trends and their impact on the Asia-Pacific region. (25 pages). It is published two weeks after e-News 11 editions per year.

Both are available at no cost. So if you want to follow industry news from a different source; then just ask me (Rob Rich) via robsrich@bigpond.com. I was the original owner of Heli-News.

Return to “AHIA”