Helipro Fiji

Good Company to work for? What do they fly? Ask here.
DaveL
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Re: Helipro Fiji

Postby DaveL » Sat Jan 30 2016, 02:14

Hahahaha, 3 109s in Fiji, good one!!! I wouldn't believe a word GH or anyone associated with him has to say.. Last I heard he was getting into bed with Albert Bertini.. Sounds like a match made in heaven..
Waka topatopa
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Waka topatopa » Sat Jan 30 2016, 10:24

yeppa wrote:Greeting,

Our company in borneo was contacted by this "Graeme" guy and requesting for MOU supports on tools,parts,manpower and pilot for the incoming 3 109C this end of feb.I might be coming to fiji for a visit next week..Any advise for me guys?

Yep, read this whole thread in its entirety again and then google 'Graeme's' full name. Will give you an insight into what sort of character this guy is.
angrywasp
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby angrywasp » Sun Jan 31 2016, 20:52

This bloke Graeme is about as straight as a hairpin. If he swallowed a nail, it would reappear as a cork screw.
ace_of_spades

Postby ace_of_spades » Mon Feb 1 2016, 03:41

Hi yeppa,

Looks like a similar story to what I was suspecting...seems like a lot of talk over nothing concrete!!

Anyone have any further updates on their 'plan'?

Cheers 8) 8)
Maverickabh007
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Maverickabh007 » Wed Feb 3 2016, 06:12

Guys, what's the low down re. Helipro Fiji? Good or bad?

Please advise,

Thanks
stixtime
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby stixtime » Wed Feb 3 2016, 07:42

Peoples' views have been raised a few times.

Please read from the start.
vk5mav

Postby vk5mav » Fri Mar 25 2016, 06:42

Hi guys,

I'm absolutely new here and wouldn't be here - but I've started to do a research for "HeliPro + Fiji"... and as a result I'm here.

I'm planning to go to Fiji in 2017 and looking for helicopter transfer and some things to be organized at Ringgold Islands.
As such, I'm doing a lot of Google search. One of results returned is Helipro Fiji service.
I've sent a request to them (like to few others) and suddenly, after 15-20 minutes (on Good Friday !) I've got a phone call to my mobile from someone named "Michael" (Barbieri ?) regarding HeliPro Fiji service and some more info has been requested regarding my plans.
The call was from Australian mobile number. I've traced it back - the number is registered on internet by Worldsales Australia, Melbourne, VIC and Personnel Soluitons Frankston South, VIC.
For me - looks like another scam/phishing.

As such - may I ask you guys as industry experts, to recommend me any reliable helicopter company there ? Preferably Suvasuva....
Heli-Ops
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Postby Heli-Ops » Fri Mar 25 2016, 17:44

Use Island Hoppers.
Velvetweasel
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Velvetweasel » Fri Mar 25 2016, 20:13

Stay well away from anything with that name mate, as others have said use Island hoppers. You will be promised what ever you ask for and then none of it will happen.
Dont buy Leather shorts online.
DaveL
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby DaveL » Fri Mar 25 2016, 21:54

I've been out of Fiji for a while now but does Helipro Fiji even have an aircraft to operate at the moment?
hand in pants
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby hand in pants » Fri Mar 25 2016, 21:57

I was there in January and they only have not got any aircraft.
Hand in Pants, I'm thinking, my god, that IS huge!!!!!!!!
Crystal Clear

Postby Crystal Clear » Sat Jan 13 2018, 05:28

Yes their senior pilot resigned and they employed another European pilot, who did not do a background check !
Crystal Clear

Postby Crystal Clear » Sun Feb 4 2018, 20:50

Rumour has it, he has just left too, does not bode well.
garly1
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby garly1 » Tue Feb 6 2018, 23:59

As other people have already said, stay well away! PM if you need any info.
disgruntledwife

Postby disgruntledwife » Sat Nov 28 2020, 12:08

My husband has been working on and off over a few years for
Helipro Fiji, he would leave and they would manage to convince him to come back.
This year he went back just as covid was starting was fine to begin with he was fly in fly out but ended up getting stuck in Fiji and as the company had very little to no work they stopped paying all staff, so not only was he stuck in Fiji but he had no way to earn a living.
We finally managed to get him home we had to pay for his flights which wasn’t in the agreement but we just had to get him home, Graeme kept assuring him he would be back paid all monies owed even though he was stuck there for 4 months and has now been home around 4 months no attempt has been made to pay him whats owed Graeme continued to email him asking him to come back but when he kept being asked for monies owed he eventually gave up and now hasn’t contacted him in a month or so.
Be warned

Return to “General Employment Questions”