Cambodia and Vietnam VFR Charts

Upload or Download weight & balance sheets
TreeTrimmer125
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Cambodia and Vietnam VFR Charts

Postby TreeTrimmer125 » Tue Sep 10 2019, 07:53

Hello everyone - I've recently taken on a new gig in Cambodia and have been trying to locate a set half decent VFR charts. It appears as tho there isn't much around. While OzRunway works to some degree, I was hoping for something with a little more detail particularly with reference to topography.

Has anyone had any luck in getting VFR charts for either country?

Thank you all in advance
[*]if you have never failed, you haven't tried hard enough
Little Bird
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Re: Cambodia and Vietnam VFR Charts

Postby Little Bird » Tue Sep 10 2019, 22:17

PM sent
mdav
1st Dan
1st Dan

Postby mdav » Wed Sep 11 2019, 02:55

I just used the Garmin aviation gps when I was there years ago, worked a treat, little bird would know better for what's going on now but doubt much has changed.
NZHelo
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby NZHelo » Wed Sep 11 2019, 10:54

Silly question I know but wouldn’t the employer have something current or dated? Just asking.
Airspace

Postby Airspace » Sat Sep 14 2019, 02:56

Have you checked out the OzRunways Skyvector SE Asia Charts? It's an additional cost on top of regular OzRunways Subscription, but does include topography, some limited airspace info, and for those flying IFR includes international ERC Low+High.
TreeTrimmer125
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby TreeTrimmer125 » Sun Sep 15 2019, 04:17

Thank you all for your swift response and comments - There are some low res charts available but nothing one would expect or classify as suitable aviation level charts. Its a small-ish country and most discussions end with "look out the window - she'll be alright" :wink:

@nzhelo - nope nothing useful

@little bird - many thanks and heck yeah lets grab a cold frothy one will give ya a buzz.

Airspace wrote:Have you checked out the OzRunways Skyvector SE Asia Charts? It's an additional cost on top of regular OzRunways Subscription, but does include topography, some limited airspace info, and for those flying IFR includes international ERC Low+High.

I shall look into that too Airspace - thanks heaps.
[*]if you have never failed, you haven't tried hard enough

Return to “Flight Planning”