Ground crew required

Need a Pilot? Advertise here.
Agrimuster1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Ground crew required

Postby Agrimuster1 » Fri Dec 14 2018, 10:53

We are in need of ground crew for immediate start. This is a loading position with the possibility of some ferry time for the right applicant. The job goes at least until April.
It is hot, humid and dusty up here so if you think your not up to it your probably right. But if you have a bit of go about you and want a start in the industry then give me a call on 0429 681 971or pm me. Im out of range a fair bit so please be patient for a response.

Email Address is john@agrimuster.com
robaussie99
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Re: Ground crew required

Postby robaussie99 » Sat Dec 15 2018, 01:12

Agrimuster1 wrote:We are in need of ground crew for immediate start. This is a loading position with the possibility of some ferry time for the right applicant. The job goes at least until April.
It is hot, humid and dusty up here so if you think your not up to it your probably right. But if you have a bit of go about you and want a start in the industry then give me a call on 0429 681 971or pm me. Im out of range a fair bit so please be patient for a response.

Email Address is john@agrimuster.com

Jesus, I have nothing to contribute. But John, you appear to be the actual salt of the earth. That’s a legit post. Good luck to all that apply.
Agrimuster1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Agrimuster1 » Mon Dec 17 2018, 06:24

The position has been filled, Thanks Robaussie99 and thanks to the people who applied. For any potential employers out there ive got a few leads for the keenest young pilots in Australia. And one here ready to go.
Rotorpilot
1st Dan
1st Dan

Postby Rotorpilot » Fri Feb 22 2019, 12:24

To any budding pilot keen for a start, here is a genuine operator willing to help you. Work hard get rewarded.. Simple. This guy is a legend and a true gentleman. :cool_dc:
Dem winds are gonna blow
Agrimuster1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Agrimuster1 » Sat Dec 28 2019, 02:56

It's that time of year again, and we are looking for another loader to start after new year. Have a look at the add above and if your interested give me a call.
Regards John
0429 681 981
GIBO18

Postby GIBO18 » Mon Dec 30 2019, 07:43

Wow, great opprtunity. If the uni degree was done and dusted I'd be all over it. Love your work John.
Agrimuster1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Agrimuster1 » Thu Jan 9 2020, 05:30

Thanks for the response the job has been filled.
Agrimuster1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Agrimuster1 » Thu Mar 18 2021, 00:57

We are coming to the end of our season and due to people moving on to full time flying positions we are in need of another loader.
There is more opportunity now than in previous years for upcoming flying work in this position due to the growing tourism side of our business.
This is still primarily a loading role and what the original add says still stands. Preference will be given to someone who can start as soon as possible.
Regards John
0429 681 971
Rotorpilot
1st Dan
1st Dan

Postby Rotorpilot » Tue Mar 23 2021, 05:39

Bump
Dem winds are gonna blow

Return to “Pilots Required”