CPL tutor

A place to have your say and ask your questions on anything in the Helicopter learning environment.
BlueShrimp

CPL tutor

Postby BlueShrimp » Mon Jan 4 2021, 02:48

Hey guys, first time poster here so if this is posted in the wrong thread my bad!

Just wondering if anyone had any advice on finding a private tutor? I have no idea where to look or who to ask.

I haven’t sat the ops exam yet but I am struggling to self study and understand all the concepts so I feel I need someone to go in-depth about it all!

I’m located in Brisbane area but willing to travel or even via video link!

Thanks!
Fill-level
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Re: CPL tutor

Postby Fill-level » Mon Jan 4 2021, 04:12

Utility Helicopters at Archerfield Airport
bl@ckers
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby bl@ckers » Mon Jan 4 2021, 08:35

Hi,

I have just started a helicopter flight school at Archerfield Airport (Blackberry Aviation) and I am happy to do some one on one tutoring.

Feel free to give me a call on 0437 235 996.
CyclicH145
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby CyclicH145 » Mon Jan 4 2021, 11:17

BlueShrimp wrote:Hey guys, first time poster here so if this is posted in the wrong thread my bad!

Just wondering if anyone had any advice on finding a private tutor? I have no idea where to look or who to ask.

I haven’t sat the ops exam yet but I am struggling to self study and understand all the concepts so I feel I need someone to go in-depth about it all!

I’m located in Brisbane area but willing to travel or even via video link!

Thanks!

bl@ckers
Bdog4242

Postby Bdog4242 » Tue Jan 5 2021, 11:40

G’day Blue Shrimp,

Feel free to check us out at Utility Heli or give me a call 0421944294. I sent you a message with some extra info.

Good luck.
Bdog4242

Postby Bdog4242 » Tue Jan 5 2021, 11:50

Hi Blue Shrimp,

Feel free to give me a call 0421944294 and/or check your PMs. I sent you a bunch of info regarding us at Utility Helicopters

Good luck.

(New posters sometimes need “approval” before posting - cuts out a lot of spam. Hence the delay, and subsequent double post. Keep it in the Green - skypig :cool_slp: )
BlueShrimp

Postby BlueShrimp » Wed Jan 6 2021, 10:29

Hey,

Thanks heaps for everyone’s suggestions and offers, it’s much appreciated!
BlueShrimp

Postby BlueShrimp » Mon Feb 15 2021, 09:24

Hey everyone,

Just a quick thanks to Damien at utility helicopters for helping with performance! Tailored everything around my needs to get me through the exam! Highly recommend utility helicopters if you are ever in any doubt with sitting an exam. Damien will get you through!

Now on to flying
Gasket18
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Gasket18 » Wed Jun 16 2021, 00:55

yeah nic and crew at utility are awesome. He was always accessible and full of advice , I had planned on training with them but I'm way up sunshine coast now so way to far to travel each day for training. Highly recommend them to anyone tho :D

Return to “Flight Training”