Please point me to the right post..

Good Company to work for? What do they fly? Ask here.
Overspeed

Please point me to the right post..

Postby Overspeed » Mon Jun 22 2020, 05:34

Hi, I'm sure this has been posted but can't find anything.

I am interested in relocating to Italy and was wondering if there is a site/forum etc that has any prospects in the aviation Industry over there. Not necessarily have to be flying as I'd have to convert to EASA. I have an ATPL (H), tad over 9000 hrs, Offshore and EMS experience with a safety background. Any help or contacts would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Ala rotante
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Re: Please point me to the right post..

Postby Ala rotante » Tue Jun 23 2020, 05:39

G’day Overspeed,
Yes it is but it is not limited to Italy but it cover all industry around the world.
As I remember you can choose the location, create an account by paying the annual fee and update your details and experience so also the operators can see you.
Without paying you can still see all job offers, but not apply for them or see the contacts details.
Unfortunately I can’t remember exactly ( I tink “pilot jobs”...)but if you like I can find out, I still have contacts in Europe/Italy that can help.
I started and stop, unfortunately, my EASA Italian conversion few years ago..
)c/ Old Grumpy but Handsome Man 8)
Overspeed

Postby Overspeed » Wed Jun 24 2020, 03:59

Hey there Ala rotante,

That'd be awesome if you still had some contacts that you could find out any info. Like I said, I know I have to convert to be able to fly, so not looking for that flying role.

Any information or any contacts would be greatly appreciated. I forgot to add, I have Italian Citizenship and speak Italian too so hopefully that helps.

Thanks.
Ala rotante
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Ala rotante » Wed Jun 24 2020, 07:37

Pm sent!
)c/ Old Grumpy but Handsome Man 8)

Return to “General Employment Questions”