New discounted rates for Life,TPD & Trauma cover

Loss of licence, TPD, loss of income and more.
Planner
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

New discounted rates for Life,TPD & Trauma cover

Postby Planner » Thu Aug 29 2013, 23:34

Hi Folks.

Just a quick post to let you know that our insurer announced this week a temporary offer of premium discounts on their Life, TPD and Trauma offering for pilots.
They are giving us an 8% upfront discount in year 1 which is then reduced by 2% pa over the initial 4 years. The offer is running until 28 February 2014.

Basically, it makes the cover cheaper in the first 4 years but the premiums will revert to standard rates in the 5th year of ownership.

My apologies to those who have already taken up cover that it cannot apply retrospectively, only new policies.
Feel free to send me a PM if you want more details.

Regards,
Michael.
Planner
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Re: New discounted rates for Life,TPD & Trauma cover

Postby Planner » Thu Jan 16 2014, 03:52

A quick reminder that this discount offer finishes 28 February after which the premiums revert to the standard rates. Applications will need to be received by the insurer prior to that date to qualify. Time is fast running out given that the turnaround from initial enquiry to lodgement of application is about 2 to 3 weeks.

Send me a PM if you want a quote to compare to your current policy or simply have any questions about the insurance cover or any other matters financial. Happy to assist.

Regards,
Michael.

Return to “Insurance”